大独裁者

评分:
6.0 还行

原名:The Great Dictator又名:The Dictator / El gran dictador

分类:剧情 / 喜剧 / 战争 /  美国  1940 

简介: 影片讲述第一次世界大战,托曼尼亚王国独裁者辛格尔(查理·卓别林饰)上台。他的大肆

更新时间:2021-10-13

大独裁者影评:《伟大是全人类的》演讲全文


I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor

抱歉各位,我不想成为一位皇帝

That's not my business

为帝与我何干

I don't want to rule or conquer anyone

我不想去铁腕统治或肆意征服

I should like to help everyone if possible

如果可行的话,我想帮助各位

Jew, Gentile, Black Man, White

犹太人、外邦人、黑人、白人

We all want to help one another, human beings are like that

人与人之间应当相互帮扶,人本该如此

We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery

人与人的生活应当建立在他人的幸福至上,而不是痛苦

We don't want to hate and despise one another

人与人之间不应该相互仇恨与轻蔑

And this world has room for everyone, and the good Earth is rich and can provide for everyone

这世界能容纳所有人,这地球如此美好丰盛,为世人提供所需一切

The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way

生活之道本可以自由美好,但我们迷失了方向

Greed has poisonedmen's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed

贪婪毒害了人的灵魂,与仇恨一起让世界隔阂;贪婪迈着正步让我们陷入痛苦与杀戮

We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in

我们飞速发展,却又固步自封

Machinery that gives us abundance has left us in want

本该给我们带来富足的机械,却让大家陷入贫困

Our knowledge has made us cynical

我们的知识使我们自负消极

Our cleverness, hard and unkind

我们圆滑却刻板无情

We think too much, and feel too little

我们思虑多感受少

More than machinery, we need humanity

我们需要人性多于冰冷机械

More thancleverness, we need kindness and gentleness

我们需要温柔良善多过圆滑

Without these qualities, life will be violent, and all will be lost

没有这些美好品质,生活便开始混乱,人们将会迷失

The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together

飞机与通讯让人与人靠近

The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men - cries out for universal brotherhood - for the unity of us all

发明的本质呼唤着人们的良善,呼唤普世情谊,呼唤人们团结

Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world - millions of despairing men, women, and little children - victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people

如今我的声音传遍世界,数以千万的无辜男女、孩子们,他们是施虐暴政的受害者。

To those who can hear me, I say - do not despair

那些能听到我声音的人,不要轻言放弃

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed - the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress

你们所经受的苦难来自那些害怕人们不断进步觉醒的苦毒者

The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people

这些怨恨与那些独裁者们终将成为历史的尘埃,从人民而来的权利必将回到人民。

And so long as men die, liberty will never perish

纵使终有一死,自由也不会消亡

Soldiers!

战士们

Don't give yourselves to brutes - men who despise you - enslave you - who regiment your lives - tell you what to do - what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you - diet you - treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder

不要屈服于这些畜类,他们轻蔑你、奴役你。他们控制你的生活、言行、思维、感受!他们驱使你,帮你当作牲口,让你上前当炮灰,欲予与求

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

不要出卖你自己给这些畜类,这些不知人性为何物的冰冷机器。

You are not machines!

你不是冰冷机械!

You are not cattle!

你不是牲口!

You are men!

你是人!

You have the love of humanity in your hearts!

你是心中有爱长存的人!

You don't hate!

你不该仇恨!

Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural!

只有无爱的人充满怨恨,如此扭曲疯狂

Soldiers!

战士们!

Don't fight for slavery!

不要为这些奴隶主卖命!

Fight for liberty!

为自由而战吧!

In the 17th Chapter of St Luke, it is written: "the Kingdom of God is within man" - not one man nor a group of men, but in all men!

路加福音17章:“因为神的国就在你心里”,不是在一个人或一群人里,而是在所有人心中。

In you!

在你里面

You, the people have the power - the power to create machines

你们有能力,去创造机械

The power to create happiness!

有能力创造幸福

You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure

你就是人民的一部分,有着力量让生活自由且美好,让这场人生绚丽多彩

Then - in the name of democracy - let us use that power - let us all unite

Let us fight for a new world - a decent world that will give men a chance to work - that will give youth a future and old age security

以民主之名,让我们动用这股力量联合起来,为美好新世界奋战。这会是一个体面的新世界,人们不用担心工作,青少年有着未来,老年人能得到安全保障

By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power

那些独裁者们给出美好许诺来取得权力

But they lie!

他们撒谎

They do not fulfil that promise

他们不会去实现这些许诺

They never will!

永远不会

Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people!

独裁者们实现了自我自由,但是他们奴役人民!

Now let us fight to fulfil that promise!

是时候了,让我们一起战斗赢取那份属于人民的承诺

Let us fight to free the world - to do away with national barriers - to do away with greed, with hate and intolerance

让我们为自由世界而战,赶走那些民族壁垒、贪婪、怨恨、偏狭

Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness

让我们为理性世界而战,那会是一个以科学进步让人们幸福的世界

Soldiers!

战士们

In the name of democracy, let us all unite

让我们以民主之名联合起来


大独裁者的相关影评

  • 6.8分 高清

    海岸

  • 6.4分 高清

    极光之爱

  • 7.4分 高清

    爱,藏起来

  • 6.4分 高清

    基友大过天

  • 7.1分 高清

    赤裸而来

  • 7.5分 高清

    萌动

  • 7.8分 高清

    我为勾勾狂

  • 6.4分 高清

    神的孩子奇遇记

下载电影就来米诺视频,本站资源均为网络免费资源搜索机器人自动搜索的结果,本站只提供最新电影下载,并不存放任何资源。
所有视频版权归原权利人,将于24小时内删除!我们强烈建议所有影视爱好者购买正版音像制品!

Copyright © 2022 米诺视频 icp123