大独裁者

评分:
6.0 还行

原名:The Great Dictator又名:The Dictator / El gran dictador

分类:剧情 / 喜剧 / 战争 /  美国  1940 

简介: 影片讲述第一次世界大战,托曼尼亚王国独裁者辛格尔(查理·卓别林饰)上台。他的大肆

更新时间:2022-05-10

大独裁者影评:结尾演讲部分


I'm sorry but i don't want to be an emperor.
Thar't not my businness.
我很抱歉,我不想当什么帝王,那不是我要做的事。
I don't want to rule or conquer anyone.
我也不想统治或者征服任何人。
I should like to help everyone, if possible——Jew,gentile,black man,white.
我想尽可能地帮助所有人,犹太人、非犹太人、黑人、白人。
We all want to help one another.
我们所有人都要互帮互助。
Human beings are like that.
人类应该像这样。
We want to live by each other's happiness,not by each other' misery.
我们都要生活在彼此的幸福之中,而不是彼此施加痛苦。
We don't want to hate and despise one another.
我们不愿彼此仇恨和轻视。
In this world,there's room for everyone,and the good earth is rich and canprovide for everyone.
这个世界容得下你我,大地丰饶,可以供养我们所有人。
The way of life can be free and beautiful.
生活本可以自由美好。

But we have lost the way.
但我们误入歧途。
Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.
贪婪荼毒了人们的灵魂,仇恨阻隔了世界,让我们步入了自相残杀的痛苦。
We have developed speed, but have shut ourselves in.
我们是在快速发展,但也封闭了自我。
Machiney that gives abundance has left us in want.
机器化生产充裕却让人们变成赤贫。
Our knowledge has made us cynical, our cleverness hard and unkind.
知识让我们变得愤世嫉俗,智慧变得冷酷而无情。
We think too much and feel too little.
我们所思良多却感受甚少。
More than machinery, we need humanity.
相比工业化,我们更需要人性化。
More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.
相比才智,我们更需要仁慈和善良。
Without these qualities, life will be violent, and all will be lost.
没有这些品质,人生将变得残酷无情,最终一无所有。
The aeroplane and the radio bave brought us closer together.

飞机和广播让我们更加接近。
These every nature of these inventions cries our of the goodness in men,cries out for universal brotherhood, for the unity of us all.
这些发明的本意是用来唤起人类的善良,唤起全世界人民的手足情谊,团结一心。
Even now, my voice is reaching millions throughout the world,millions of despairing man, women, and the children,victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.
现在,我的声音能够遍历全世界,数百万处于绝望中的男人、女人和孩子,制度下的牺牲者、受尽折磨与牢狱之灾的无辜百姓。
To those who can hear me I say, do not despair.
我要对那些能听到这些话的人说,不要绝望。
The misery that is now upon us is but the passing od greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress.
我们现在承受的苦难都是贪婪所致,是哪些害怕人类进步的人所种下的恶果。
The hate of men wil pass, and dicators die,and the power they took from the people will return to the people.
人类的仇恨终将消散,独裁者将灭亡,而他们从人民那里剥夺的权力也将归还给人民。
And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.
只要人类不灭亡,自由就永不消失。

Soldiers, don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you, who regiment your lives,tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel,who drll you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder!
士兵们,不要让那些暴君,轻视你们,奴役你们,操纵你们的生死,不要让人指使你们该做什么,该想什么,该感受什么,不要被那些操练洗脑,待你们如同牲畜的人当炮灰!
Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men —— machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!
不要听命于那些毫无人性的变态和铁石心肠的战争机器!
You are not machine!You are not cattle!You are men!
你们不是机器!你们不是牲口!你们是人类!
You have love of humanity in your hearts.
你们心怀人性之爱。
You don't hate. Only the unloved hate.
不该憎恨,只有无爱的人才会憎恨。
The unloved and the unnatural.
那些无爱的人和毫无人性的变态。

Solders, don't fight for slavery, fright for liberty!
士兵们,不要为奴役而战,要为自由而战!
In the 17rh chaper of Saint Luke it is written"The kingdom of God is within man."
《路加福音》第十七章是这样写的“上帝的国就在人们心里。”
Not one man nor a group of men, but in all men, in you!
不是一个人,也不是一群人,而是你们这样的所有人!
You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness!
你们是有能力的人,制造机器的能力和创造幸福的能力!
You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful to make this life a wonderful adventure.
你们有能力让生活变得自由美好,去让生活充满美好。
Then, in the name of democracy, let us use that power!
那么就让我们以人民的名义使用这些能力!
Let us all unite!
让我们团结起来!
Let us fight for a new world, a decent world that will give men a chance to work that will give youth a future and old age a security.
让我们为了新的世界而奋斗,一个美好的世界,所有人都能安居乐业,孩子们都能憧憬未来,老人们都能安度晚年。
By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power.
那些暴君就是靠这样的许诺而爬向权力之巅。
But thry lie. They do not fulfill that promise. They never will!
但他们谎话连篇,没有履行承诺,从来也绝不会有!
Dictators free themselves, but enslave the people.
独裁者们是自由了,但他们奴役了所有的人民。
Now let us fight to fulfill that promise!
现在就让我们自己为了实现这希望而奋斗!
Let us fight to free the world, to do away with national barriers, to do away with greed with hate and intolerance.
让我们为了全世界的自由而奋斗,消除国家之间的隔阂,消除人类的贪婪,消除仇恨与狭隘。
Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness.
让我们为建立理智的世界而奋斗,一个能够带领全人类,奔向幸福的世界。
Solders, in the name of democracy, let us all unite!
士兵们,让我们以民主的名义团结起来!


大独裁者的相关影评

  • 6.8分 高清

    海岸

  • 6.4分 高清

    极光之爱

  • 7.4分 高清

    爱,藏起来

  • 6.4分 高清

    基友大过天

  • 7.1分 高清

    赤裸而来

  • 7.5分 高清

    萌动

  • 7.8分 高清

    我为勾勾狂

  • 6.4分 高清

    神的孩子奇遇记

下载电影就来米诺视频,本站资源均为网络免费资源搜索机器人自动搜索的结果,本站只提供最新电影下载,并不存放任何资源。
所有视频版权归原权利人,将于24小时内删除!我们强烈建议所有影视爱好者购买正版音像制品!

Copyright © 2022 米诺视频 icp123